Martin Board of Education Mtg. - Virtual
- Martin Board of Education Mtg. - Virtual
- 10/19/2020, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Martin Public Schools Central Office Conference Room (*note location change @6:00 p.m)
NOTICE: SB No.1108 Meeting Electronically due to COVID-19 - Tonight's meeting of the Board of Education will be a Regular Meeting. In accordance with Senate Bill 1108, this meeting will be a virtual meeting using Zoom. If you would like to make a public comment you may do so via Zoom.
Please contact Christina Blauvelt for the virtual meeting credentials, at 269-442-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
If you wish to contact a Board of Education member via email, you can find their emails in the link below:
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of an auxiliary aid or service to participate in the meeting, please contact Christina Blauvelt, Assistant to the Superintendent at email@example.com for voice and TDD calls prior to the meeting.
- Board Agenda 10-19-20.pdf 68.95 KB
- Board Meeting Notice _Location Change_ 10_19_20.pdf 225.25 KB