Early Childhood Development Programs in Allegan County

Help Me Grow Allegan, along with Community Action-Allegan County, have several services to give your kids a leg up on preparing them for school. Services include preschool and home-based services in the county for children 0-to-5 and women who are pregnant.
If you are looking for more information -

- Call Early Education at (269) 673-5472, extension 237
- Visit HMGAllegan.org/preschool
- Or scan this QR Code below on your cell phone
Help Me Grow Allegan QR Code